The current opening time of appointments is 2:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet only between 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM with effect from 06th Jan, 2014..
- Applicants with valid passports, seeking new booklets in case of exhaustion of visa pages.
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years).
- Minors below 5 years whose parents hold valid passports.
- Physically challenged persons.
- Central / State Government servants, their spouse and dependent minor children who have “No Objection Certificate" / Identity Certificate.
- Applicants applying in Tatkaal must book appointment in “Tatkaal” category only, can book appointments at all Passport Seva Kendras under the jurisdiction of RPO Ahmedabad.
- Applicants can visit RPO Ahmedabad for enquiry between 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon only on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays, identified as enquiry days by RPO in a week.
- Applicants applying in Tatkaal category have to mandatory submit verification certificate ( Annexure F) along with the application, both in fresh as well as re-issue category.
- For all married male applicants applying for the fresh passport or getting it re-issued after the marriage and marital status is getting updated as single to married, It is mandatory for all such applicants to furnish marriage certificate or an affidavit with joint photograph of both husband and wife along with their signatures justifying as proof of marriage.
- Applicants falling under the below mentioned categories referred as “Complex” are advised to visit Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad between 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM on all working days except Fridays along with print out of ARN (Application reference number) and required set of documents.
- All adoption cases.
- Valid Passport loss & fully damaged where Photo/details are not visible & visibly tempered cases.
- Divorce cases without court decree.
- All EC (Emergency Certificate) cases.
- Cases with court permission.
- Short validity Passport issued in foreign country.
- Base documents obtained from foreign country ( i.e Birth Certificate,Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate,Divorce decree & Citizenship documents).
- Change in personal particulars like Date of Birth & Place of Birth.
- Born in J&K and Nagaland.
- Child applicants in case of custody issue in Divorce/Separation/ Parent(s) resident abroad.
- W.e.f 24th Mar,2014 all the applicants applying for PCC have to mandatorily book an appointment online and reach the respective PSK at the specified date and time along with print out of the application reference number sheet and relevant set of documents.
- Applicants from district Bharuch are hereby informed that, with effect from 6th March 2015 they will be served by PSKs ( Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2, Vadodara & Rajkot ) under RPO Ahmedabad jurisdiction and have to create their user id under RPO Ahmedabad only.
Applicants are here by informed that RPO Ahmedabad has decided to rerelease the Cancelled & Rescheduled appointments for future date on every Friday at 2.00PM sharp.
Due to ongoing festive week, RPO Ahmedabad has decided not to allow Walk -In at PSK on 12th to 13th November 2015 and similar restriction has been imposed on enquiry at RPO.
Regional Passport Office Ahmedabad has decided to have PASSPORT CAMP on Saturday & Sunday i.e. 13th & 14th February 2016 from 09:00 to 16:00 Hrs. The Passport Camp will be held at ““Jilla Talim Bhavan” (District Training Center) Near Police Head Quarter, Sarpat Gate Road Bhuj .This opportunity may be availed of by applicants residing at Bhuj-Kutch & Gandhidham District only. Appointments shall be released on Wednesday, 10th Februay 2016 at 14:00 Hrs at www.passportindia.gov.in . Applicants are requested to book their appointments and visit at the venue with the requisite set of Original and Self-attested photocopies along-with Application Reference Number (ARN) sheet.Kindly note that, PCC, Tatkaal, Walk in categories and ‘On Hold’ Applications shall NOT be entertained at Passport Camp including pending cases. And those who have already taken appointments at the future date.
- Please refer the link for FAQ's for change of date of birth : FAQ's for Change of DOB
Passport Mela conducted at PSK Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2 and Rajkot on 25th April 2015.$passportRpoMEA liberalizes Police Verification procedure for Passport issuance and Launches mPassport Police App to cut delays in submission of PV report. For details, please refer to Press Note on www.passportindia.gov.in.** Five day appointment window for Citizen's convenience. ** For latest advisory on Aadhaar, please refer notices and updates on the portal. ** Special Passport Services to residents of the flood affected districts covered under the RPO Chennai starting 8th Dec 2015.** Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK - Jaipur, Jodhpur and Sikar on 13th Feb, 2016. ** Passport Camp is being held at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th Jun to 28th Feb 2016,at Indore (Bhopal), Sawai Madhopur (Jaipur), Balasore (Bhubneswar), Tarapur (Thane) and Bhuj (Ahmedabad) on 13th and 14th Feb 2016. ** Please refer 'Passport Office Page' for more details.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Mr. Z A Khan || 079-26309103, 26300603 || 079-26309118 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || || || |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || || || |