The current opening time of appointments is 2:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet only between 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM with effect from 06th Jan, 2014..
- Applicants with valid passports, seeking new booklets in case of exhaustion of visa pages.
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years).
- Minors below 5 years whose parents hold valid passports.
- Physically challenged persons.
- Central / State Government servants, their spouse and dependent minor children who have “No Objection Certificate" / Identity Certificate.
- Applicants applying in Tatkaal must book appointment in “Tatkaal” category only, can book appointments at all Passport Seva Kendras under the jurisdiction of RPO Ahmedabad.
- Applicants can visit RPO Ahmedabad for enquiry between 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon only on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays, identified as enquiry days by RPO in a week.
- Applicants applying in Tatkaal category have to mandatory submit verification certificate ( Annexure F) along with the application, both in fresh as well as re-issue category.
- For all married male applicants applying for the fresh passport or getting it re-issued after the marriage and marital status is getting updated as single to married, It is mandatory for all such applicants to furnish marriage certificate or an affidavit with joint photograph of both husband and wife along with their signatures justifying as proof of marriage.
- Applicants falling under the below mentioned categories referred as “Complex” are advised to visit Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad between 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM on all working days except Fridays along with print out of ARN (Application reference number) and required set of documents.
- All adoption cases.
- Valid Passport loss & fully damaged where Photo/details are not visible & visibly tempered cases.
- Divorce cases without court decree.
- All EC (Emergency Certificate) cases.
- Cases with court permission.
- Short validity Passport issued in foreign country.
- Base documents obtained from foreign country ( i.e Birth Certificate,Death Certificate, Marriage Certificate,Divorce decree & Citizenship documents).
- Change in personal particulars like Date of Birth & Place of Birth.
- Born in J&K and Nagaland.
- Child applicants in case of custody issue in Divorce/Separation/ Parent(s) resident abroad.
- W.e.f 24th Mar,2014 all the applicants applying for PCC have to mandatorily book an appointment online and reach the respective PSK at the specified date and time along with print out of the application reference number sheet and relevant set of documents.
- Applicants from district Bharuch are hereby informed that, with effect from 6th March 2015 they will be served by PSKs ( Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2, Vadodara & Rajkot ) under RPO Ahmedabad jurisdiction and have to create their user id under RPO Ahmedabad only.
- Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad has decided to have PASSPORT MELA on 20th June 2015 at Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2 & Vadodara for Normal category. Appointments to avail the Services will be released on 17th June 2015 at 2:00 PM sharp. All applicants who would like to avail this service should visit Passport Seva Kendra with Application Reference Number (ARN) Sheet which has valid Appointment, along with requisite set of original documents with photocopies duly self- attested.
Note : Tatkaal, On Hold, Walk-in and PCC applications will not be entertained on this date.
- All walk-in applicants including hold files are hereby informed that all services will remain closed on 24th June 2015 on the occasion of Passport Seva Diwas. Only applicants with prior appointments will be allowed at PSKs across RPO Ahmedabd jurisdiction.
Passport Mela conducted at PSK Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2 and Rajkot on 25th April 2015.$passportRpoPassport Seva obtains 3 ISO Certifications - ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013. Ministry of External Affairs offers Internship as 'Passport Seva Mitra'. Please refer 'Notices and Updates' section for details. ** Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK Jaipur, Jodhpur and Sikar on 11th July 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Aundh (Pune) from 1st July till 24th July 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 16th July 2015, at Ballari (Bangalore) on 11th and 12th July 2015. ** Common Service Centers (CSC) may be availed for filling and uploading application forms, payment of applicable fee and scheduling of appointment, at a nominal charge not exceeding Rs. 100/-. ** Handwritten passports or passports with 20 yrs validity should be replaced as they are not machine readable passports.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Mr. Z A Khan || 079-26309103, 26300603 || 079-26309118 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || || || |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || || || |