The current opening time of appointments is 5:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet preferably before 1:00 PM.
- Applicants for issue of Police clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors upto 10 years of age whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons
- Senior Citizens above 60 years and children upto 10 years need not pay fees on-line and should not take appointment to visit PSK AMRITSAR. Their applications will be accepted under WALK IN CATEGORY.
- With effect from 16th Aug 2013, All Applicants are advised to carry all their original certificates/documents on the date of their appointment at PSK, Amritsar. They need to submit all documents required on the same day itself otherwise they have to re-schedule their appointment.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Amritsar for enquiry between 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM from Monday to Friday (Except Wednesday) identified as enquiry days by RPO in a week. Please note no enquiries will be entertained on Wednesdays.
- Regional Passport Office, Amritsar is conducting Passport Mela on 30th May 2015 at Passport Seva Kendra, 14, Mall Road, Near Custom Chowk, Amritsar-143001. The applicants should come with print-out of ARN sheet after registering & paying fees on the website www.passportindia.gov.in. Applicants should bring original & photocopies of all their documents. Appointments for the Passport Mela to be released wef 25.05.2015 at 5-00 PM. Applicants should come on 30.05.2015 with scheduled appointment date and time on their ARN Sheet. Appointment of On-Hold cases between 1st June to 19th June’15 has been scheduled to 30th May 2015. These cases will also be entertained in Passport Mela (30-May-15) on their scheduled slot time. Physically Challenged (special care will be taken of) and Senior Citizens will be entertained in Passport Mela..
- Press Release dated 20-07-2013
Passport Mela conducted at PSK Amritsar on 25th April 2015.$passportRpoPassport Seva obtains 3 ISO Certifications - ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013. Ministry of External Affairs offers Internship as 'Passport Seva Mitra'. Please refer 'Media Corner' for details. ** Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK - Surat, Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2, Vadodara, Rajkot, Tirupathi, Amritsar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Chandigarh, Shalimar Place, Gurgaon, Bhikaji Cama Place, Herald House ITO, Raipur, Pune and Thane on 30th May 2015, at PSK Surat on 13th June 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Pithoragarh (Dehradun), Jamshedpur (Ranchi), Dahod (Ahmedabad) on 30th and 31st May 2015, at Nalgonda (Hyderabad) on 30th May 2015, at Aundh (Pune) from 1st May to 30th June 2015 and at RPO Thane from 25th May 2015 onwards.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Sh.J.S.Sodhi || 0183-2506252 || 0183-2502104 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || Sh.J.S.Sodhi || 0183-2506252 || 0183-2502104 |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || Sh.J.S.Sodhi || 0183-2506252 || 0183-2502104 |
| Officers Up to APO |
| Sh.J.S.Sodhi |
| Sh.Raj Kumar Bali |