The current opening time of appointments is 11:00 AM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
Applicants are requested not to purchase air tickets /freeze travel plans without a valid travel document in hand. Passport issuance process is detailed and might take some additional time in some cases where there is deficiency in documentation or where police report is pending/adverse.
- Please read the instructions on the Website www.passportindia.gov.in before filling of the form.
- Processing of Tatkaal applications will start only after checking of required documents, Police Verification status / confirmation of Verification Certificate. Passport Authorities have to satisfy themselves about the genuineness of the Verification Certificates and that there are no deficiencies. Passport Authorities retains the right to verify in writing the authenticity of the Verification Certificate.Please note that passport in case of Tatkaal application submitted on the basis of three out of sixteen documents (instead of Annexure F) will be issued after confirmation of genuineness of the three documents from issuing authority or on receipt of clear police verification report.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN” (Not Applicable for TATKAAL Application).
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), Bhopal. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet only between 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Senior Citizens (60 years and above).
- Minors below 6 years.
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate).
- Minor Applicants applying for Ten years validity passport (Fresh/reissue) with ECNR have to attach class 10th mark sheet.
- Tatkaal reissue applicants falling in the minor to major category (between 15 to 18 year) have to attach Annexure F and Annexure I with their applications.
- Lost /Fully Damaged passport cases will not be accepted under the Tatkaal category.
- Late registration of birth certificates should have endorsement on them regarding orders of late registration.
- Applicants who are applying for re-issue of passports with change in Date of Birth/Place of Birth are requested not to approach the Hon’ble High/Distt. Court directly. They have to first submit their applications at PSKs and their applications will be processed as per extant rules. Only in cases where the changes cannot be accorded as per the extant rules, such applicants will be directed to submit a declaratory order from a civil court to effect the change in Date of Birth/Place of Birth.
- Presence of parents while submission of application for minor passport:
- Where both the parents hold valid passport – Original passports of both the parents should be presented while submitting the passport application.
- Where one parent hold valid passport - Other parent who does not hold valid passport should be physically present with the passport of other parent.
- Where none of the parents hold valid passport – Both the parents should be physically present while submission of the application of minor.
- Verification Certificate (Annexure F) / Departmental NOC (Annexure B / M) should be on letter head.
- Do mention your Complete and Correct Present and Permanent address without fail. Incomplete/ Incorrect Addresses delay passport processing application. During the past one year of your application if you have stayed at more than one address then kindly mention all the addresses. Failure to mention the previous/current addresses will lead to heavy financial penalty upto Rs 5000.
- Students studying away from their parent’s house should clearly mention their current address while applying. For proof of residence at your hostel/place of stay, either you should provide a letter from the Principal/Warden or proof of residence of the guardian with whom you are staying along with the guardianship affidavit. You should also provide proof of your parents address (i.e. permanent address). During the past one year of your application if you have stayed at more than one address then kindly mention all the addresses. Failure to mention the previous/current addresses will lead to heavy financial penalty upto Rs 5000.span>
- Applicants, who had submitted their applications but are kept ON-HOLD due to incomplete documentation, are requested to visit in Person along with all documents including originals at PSK Bhopal only on the date and time allocated to the applicant by the PSK on his acknowledgement receipt with complete documentation as required, along with Fee Receipt, Acknowledgement Letter etc. in originals.
- For files on Hold, applicant should complete the necessary procedure within 365 days of the Application Date or the application will be considered Null and Void and fees will be forfeited. Thereafter, the applicant will have to take fresh appointment to apply for passport.
- Applicants who wish to meet RPO Bhopal for Appointment (applicable only in case of medical emergency supported by documents) may visit RPO office, ISBT Bhopal on all working days between 10.00 AM to 1:30 PM only. The appointments may be given based on the load and capacity of PSK and reason of urgency.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Bhopal for enquiry between 10.00 AM to 1.30 PM on all working days.
- Press Release for Indore Camp
Passport Camp conducted at Indore (Bhopal) from 2nd May to 3rd May 2015.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016