The current opening time of Appointments is 5:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
W.e.f. 9th January, 2014 applicants for PCC ( Police Clearence Certificate) are allowed as "Walk-in Applicants" only at Herald House, Shalimar Place and Gurgaon PSK. Applicants need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting any of the three PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 09.30 AM and 11.30 AM.
Applicants belonging to all other categories need to apply and take an appointment online before visiting the PSK.
- In view of the implementation of the Passport Seva Project (PSP), the application forms are only being accepted at the Passport Seva Kendras (PSKs) through the PSP system. The old legacy system has been closed w.e.f. 20-10-2012. Applicants, who have already applied under the Old System (12 Digit File Number starting with alphabets - A,B,D,E,F,G, H,M,R,T,W & Z) are requested to approach the Regional Passport Office, Delhi with the relevant documents required.
- Applicants who have already applied for Passport related services at any of the PSKs can approach the following officer on any working day (Monday to Friday) from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM with their query / grievance :
Public Relations Officer (PSK)
Regional Passport Office
HUDCO Building , Trikoot – 3, Bhikaji Cama Place
New Delhi – 110066
- W.e.f 01st April 2015, applicants applying for passport application under Normal category are requested to choose following PSK's only - ITO Herald House, Gurgaon, Shalimar Place.
- Passport Mela will be organized on 12th September 2015, at all the PSK's (Shalimar Place, R K Puram, Herald House-ITO and Gurgaon) under the Jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. During the Mela, applications will be accepted on the basis of Online Prior Appointments for Issuance of Passports under Normal category (Fresh & Reissue) at Shalimar Place, ITO and Gurgaon and under Tatkaal Category (Fresh & Reissue) only at Bhikaji Cama Place. Applications under PCC, On Hold or Walk-in (without appointments) category will not be accepted. Appointments for the Mela would be released on 10th September, 2015 at 5 PM. Applicants are advised to book an appointment and visit the Passport Seva Kendra at the scheduled time along with a Printout of the Application Reference Number (ARN) sheet mentioning the appointment details and all the required documents (original and one set of Self Attested Photocopy).
Passport Mela conducted at PSK - Shalimar Place, R K Puram, Herald House, Gurgaon on 18th April 2015.$passportRpoPassport Mela will be conducted at PSK- Raipur, Bhopal, Tirupathi and Shimla on 17th October 2015 and at PSK - Jalandhar-1 on 24th October 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Dindigul (Madurai), Jorhat (Guwahati) on 17th and 18th October 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 30th October 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details. ** Common Service Centers (CSC) may be availed for filling and uploading application forms, payment of applicable fee and scheduling of appointment, at a nominal charge not exceeding Rs. 100/-.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Dr. Aman Puri || 011-26187072, 26187073, 26187074 || 011-26165870 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || || || |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || || || |