The current opening time of appointments is 11:30 AM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 09:000 am to 10:30 am only
- Senior Citizens (Above 60 Years)
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate)
- Minors below 6 years of age whose parents hold valid passports with spouse name duly endorsed
- Applicants can apply under Tatkaal by selecting Service Type as ‘Tatkaal’ while taking a 'Normal' appointment at PSK.
- Applicants can visit PO Panaji (Goa) for enquiry between 10:00 am to 12:30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only, identified as enquiry days by PO in a week.
- Applicants applying for PCC have to mandatory book appointment online w.e.f 01st December 2014 and reach PSK at the specified date and time along with print out of application reference number sheet and relevant set of documents. Kindly note NO walk-in will be allowed for PCC from 01st December 2014.
Passport mela conducted at PSK - Panaji on 28th March 2015.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016