The current opening time of appointments is 11:30 AM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet between 02:30 pm to 04:00 pm only
- Applicants for deletion of ECR status in their passport without changing any other personal particulars
- Senior Citizens (Above 60 Years)
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate)
- Applicants with 20 Year Validity Passports/Valid Passports seeking new Passports in case of exhaustion of visa pages (without change in personal particulars).
- Applicants can apply under Tatkaal by selecting Service Type as ‘Tatkaal’ while taking a 'Normal' appointment at PSK.
- Applicants can visit PO Panaji (Goa) for enquiry between 10:00 am to 12:30 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only, identified as enquiry days by PO in a week.
- Applicants applying for PCC have to mandatory book appointment online w.e.f 01st December 2014 and reach PSK at the specified date and time along with print out of application reference number sheet and relevant set of documents. Kindly note NO walk-in will be allowed for PCC from 01st December 2014.
Passport mela conducted at PSK - Panaji on 28th March 2015.$passportRpoPassport Seva obtains 3 ISO Certifications - ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013. Ministry of External Affairs offers Internship as 'Passport Seva Mitra'. Please refer 'Media Corner' for details. ** Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK - Surat, Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2, Vadodara, Rajkot, Tirupathi, Amritsar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Chandigarh, Shalimar Place, Gurgaon, Bikaji Cama Place, Herald House ITO, Raipur, Pune and Thane on 30th May 2015, at PSK Surat on 13th Jun 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Pithoragarh (Dehradun), Jamshedpur (Ranchi), Nalgonda (Hyderabad), Dahod (Ahmedabad) on 30th and 31st May 2015, at Aundh (Pune) from 1st May to 30th June 2015 and at RPO Thane from 25th May 2015 onwards.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || || || |
| DPO || SHRI. AGNELO A.J. FERNANDES || 0832-2437601 || 2437603 |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || SHRI. AGNELO A.J. FERNANDES || 0832-2437601 || 2437603 |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || SHRI. AGNELO A.J. FERNANDES || 0832-2437601 || 2437603 |
| Officers Up to APO |
| SHRI. VITHU S. GAONKAR, APO |
| SMT. B. GIRIJA KUMARI, APO |