The current opening time of appointments is 11:00 AM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- As due to sufficient/ample availability of the Appointments in Jalandhar RPO walk-in scenarios are not been allowed as a Direct walkin, however citizens need to book appointment and visit Psks.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Jalandhar for enquiry between 09.00 AM to 12.30 PM on all working days.
- w.e.f September, 2015 all the applicants of districts Hoshiarpur, Pathankot, Gurdaspur and Police District Batala are advised to visit the Hoshiarpur PSK for Passport/PCC applications with the relevant set of documents.
- Applicants from District Moga are hereby informed that, with effect from 19th Sep, 2015 they will be served by PSKs (Jalandhar-1 (Eminent Mall), Jalandhar-2 (Aman’s Plaza) and Hoshiarpur) under RPO Jalandhar jurisdiction and have to create their user id under RPO Jalandhar only.
- The Regional Passport Office, Jalandhar will conduct Passport Melas on 14th May 2016 at Passport Seva Kendra, Eminent Mall, 261, Guru Nanak Mission Chowk, Main Model Town Road, Lajpat Nagar, Jalandhar, Passport Seva Kendra, Aman Plaza, Plot No-310, Lajpat Nagar, Nakodar Chowk, Mahavir Marg, Jalandhar and Passport Seva Kendra, Arora's Galaxy, Near Hotel Presidency, Bus Stand Road, Hoshiarpur. All applicants who intend to apply for Fresh/ Re-issue under Normal category can apply on this date. The applicant should come with printout of ARN sheet after registering on the website www.passportindia.gov.in along with all requisite documents in original. For this date, appointments will be released on 9th May 2016 (Monday) for all three Passport Seva Kendras. Applicants should come with scheduled appointment date and time on this date i.e. 14.May.2016. No walk-in applications will be entertained in all the Passport Melas.
- Change of jurisdiction for Moga district from Chandigarh RPO to Jalandhar RPO
For the extension of gratitude and thanks giving to all the role players who made it possible to achieve high standards of passport delivery for the year 2014 to 2015, we organized a award ceremony for the best APO’s, GO’s, VO’s, CSM’s, TL’s and CSE’s.
1. The event was graced by our esteemed Chief Guest Sh. Avinash Rai Khanna Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha) and all India Vice President BJP.
2. Our DPO Sh. Jagdish Lal, who retired on 31st July-2015 was given a warm farewell on this occasion.
3. Cultural programme was organized by leading Folk Singers of Punjab.
$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016