The current opening time of appointments is 3:00 PM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Below categories of Applicants are allowed as "Walk-in with ARN" only at PSK Malad and PSK Andheri between 9:00 am to 10:30 am. These walk-in categories are not applicable for Tatkaal Applications. Kindly note any category of Walk-ins Applicantions are not allowed at PSK Lower Parel
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents in original along with self attested copies and printed ARN sheet.
- Senior Citizens (60 years and above)
- Minors below 6 years of age whose parents hold valid passports with spouse name duly endorsed
- Physically challenged applicants (including visually impaired, deaf and mute reporting with certificate
- Please note that Tatkaal application processing will start only after checking of required documents, Police Verification status / confirmation of Verification Certificate. Annexure – “F”, to be given in Duplicate (i.e. both copies should be on official letter head with original signatures and stamps / seals) along with Standard Affidavit as at Annexure “I”, is mandatory for Tatkaal Applications made in fresh category. However, these may also be applicable in certain re-issue cases as well.
- Applicants can visit RPO Mumbai for enquiry between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM ONLY from Monday to Friday (Except Wednesday) identified as Enquiry Days by RPO in a week. Please note no enquiries will be entertained on Wednesdays.
- It has been decided by the Ministry of External Affairs that after 20th December, 2013 onwards, No applicant will be allowed as walk-in from Aurangabad City/ Rural, Beed, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Daman, Silvassa, Dadra and Nagar Havelli (under the jurisdiction of RPO Mumbai). Applicants of the above districts are advised to visit PSKs with prior Online Appointments only.
- Applicants residing on rental basis are requested to fill their permanent address at appropriate column. Non-disclosure of permanent address causes unnecessary delay in processing & police verification and may attract penal provisions.
- Students staying away from their parental / native address can apply from either address. However, both current and permanent / parental addresses should be disclosed in passport application form. It has been observed that many students, while applying under jurisdiction of their permanent / parental address, do not disclose their current address where they are studying causes unnecessary delay in processing & police verification and attracts penal provisions. For instance, an applicant having permanent / parental address at Mumbai and studying at Bangalore can (i) apply under RPO Bangalore with Current address at Bangalore along with Previous & Permanent / parental address at Mumbai (ii) apply under RPO Mumbai with current & permanent / parental address at Mumbai along with previous address at Bangalore.
- Many applicants apply from address where they are not residing or which has gone for renovation. In such cases Police Verification Reports are received as Adverse / Not Recommended. Therefore, it is advised that applicant should furnish correct information regarding current address.
- Details of previously held passports, if any, must be filled in appropriate column. If any application previously made was closed due to any reasons, it should be disclosed in appropriated place.
- Consent of both the parents as per Annexure – H must be submitted in case of minor applicants. Passports held by parents should be presented in original during submission. In case either parent is resident abroad, the consent of that parent in Annexure –H duly attested by the Indian Mission / Post should be submitted along with Annexure – H signed by parent submitting the Passport Application.
- In case applicant is submitting rent agreement in support of address proof, it should be duly registered under Section 17 of the Registration Act, 1908 and executed in favour of the tenant by the landlord for a period of more than one year.
- A 'Passport Adalat' is being conducted on 20.05.2015 ( Wednesday) at Regional Passport Office office, Mumbai from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM to clear applications which are pending for more than 3 months.
- Online payment / fee shall be forfeited if applicant exhausts three appointments or does not submit application at Passport Seva Kendra / Passport office within one year from the first appointment date, which-ever is earlier. In such cases applicant will be required to make fresh online application and pay requisite fees.
- Re-submission of application form is required in case the applicant does not visit the PSK within 90 days from the online form submission.
- For files on Hold – due to non-availability of required set of documents, - applicant can visit the same Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) as per the time mentioned in the appointment slip / exit letter. Further, applicant should complete the necessary procedure within 365 days of the Application Date or the application will be closed and fees will be forfeited. Thereafter, applicant may apply again and pay the requisite fees.
- While filling the application, Applicant need to provide two References from the same police station jurisdiction where applicant is residing currently.
- It is compulsory for Diplomatic and Official passport applicants to fill Application Reference Number Sheet online and submit the sheet along-with other necessary documents as verified by RPO Mumbai, before visiting Passport Seva Kendra and process their application accordingly.
Passport Camp is being conducted at Aurangabad(PSK Mumbai) from 2nd May 2015 to 3rd May 2015.$passportRpoPassport Seva obtains 3 ISO Certifications - ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013. Ministry of External Affairs offers Internship as 'Passport Seva Mitra'. Please refer 'Notices and Updates' section for details. ** Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK Jaipur, Jodhpur, Sikar, Nagpur and Pune on 11 July 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Aundh (Pune) from 1st July till 24th July 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 16th July 2015, at Ballari (Bangalore) on 11th and 12th July 2015. ** Common Service Centers (CSC) may be availed for filling and uploading application forms, payment of applicable fee and scheduling of appointment, at a nominal charge not exceeding Rs. 100/-. ** Handwritten passports or passports with 20 yrs validity should be replaced as they are not machine readable passports.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Regional Passport Officer || Mrs. Swati Kulkarni || 022-24934973,24931731,24932606 || 022-24935275 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || || || |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || || || |