Online appointments are released at 11:00 AM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments for processing of Passport applications at Passport Seva Kendra Srinagar. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet preferably before 11:00 AM. However the applications under walk-in category can be entertained as per the available resources.
- Applicants for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Applicants for Deletion of ECR status in passports without any change in personal particulars
- Inclusion of name of spouse in passport
- Applicants with valid passports, seeking new booklets in case of exhaustion of visa pages
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors below 15 years of age whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons and
- Central / State Government servants, their spouses and dependant minor children who have " No Objection Certificate" / Identity Certificate
- Also emergency / medical cases can be processed under walk-in category against ARN.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Srinagar for enquiry between 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM on all working days.
- Applications will be accepted only in online mode. Applicants should take an online appointment and visit the PSK at the designated time, date, along with a printout of the appointment slip besides original and photocopy of the required documents. Details of documents/formats are available on official website www.passportindia.gov.in.
- Applicants eligible for fee waiver in respect of lost / damaged passports due to floods in 2014 (refer Press Release - Waiver of passport fees) should not make online payment of fees. Such applicants should generate an Application Reference Number (ARN) and visit the PSK along with a printout of the ARN and other required documents without taking an appointment (on any working day before 11:00 AM). The exemption is valid for 6 months only from the date of issuance of notification in this regard.
- Press Release - Waiver of passport fees
Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK Srinagar on 7th March 2015.$passportRpoPassport Seva obtains 3 ISO Certifications - ISO 9001:2008, ISO 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013. Ministry of External Affairs offers Internship as 'Passport Seva Mitra'. Please refer 'Media Corner' for details. ** Passport Mela is being conducted at PSK - Surat, Ahmedabad 1, Ahmedabad 2, Vadodara, Rajkot, Tirupathi, Amritsar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Chandigarh, Shalimar Place, Gurgaon, Bikaji Cama Place, Herald House ITO, Raipur, Pune and Thane on 30th May 2015, at PSK Surat on 13th Jun 2015. ** Passport Camp is being conducted at Pithoragarh (Dehradun), Jamshedpur (Ranchi), Nalgonda (Hyderabad), Dahod (Ahmedabad) on 30th and 31st May 2015, at Aundh (Pune) from 1st May to 30th June 2015 and at RPO Thane from 25th May 2015 onwards.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Passport Officer || Firdous Iqbal || 0194-2500375,2500173,2500374 || 0194-2500373 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || || || |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || || || |