Online appointments are released at 11:00 AM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments for processing of Passport applications at Passport Seva Kendra Srinagar. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet preferably before 11:00 AM. However the applications under walk-in category can be entertained as per the available resources.
- Applicants for Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Applicants for Deletion of ECR status in passports without any change in personal particulars
- Inclusion of name of spouse in passport
- Applicants with valid passports, seeking new booklets in case of exhaustion of visa pages
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors below 15 years of age whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons and
- Central / State Government servants, their spouses and dependant minor children who have " No Objection Certificate" / Identity Certificate
- Also emergency / medical cases can be processed under walk-in category against ARN.
- Fresh Issuance of Passport under Tatkaal scheme:
Fresh passport application submission under Tatkaal scheme is allowed only for the following categories of J&K residents:
- Minors (below 10 years of age)
- Senior Citizens (male>65 years, Female>60 years)
- Government Servant/PSU/Statutory Body Employees
** Only employees can apply under Tatkaal scheme. Dependents of such applicants need to apply for Fresh issuance under Normal scheme only.
- Applicants residing outside Jammu and Kashmir for more than five years
** Such applicants need to apply in the Passport Seva Kendra/Regional Passport Office corresponding to the district in the state/UT of current residence
- Passport Adalats will also be held concurrently with Passport Mela on 07/05/2016 and 14/05/2016 at Passport Office, Srinagar. Only applications pending over three months will be attended to at the Adalat. Applicants should sent email/Fax/ letter to PO intimating his/her intention to attend the adalats at least five working days before the Adalat. Mail address is email@example.com and Fax No. 0194-2500373. The files closed would not be opened.
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Srinagar for enquiry between 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM on all working days.
- Applications will be accepted only in online mode. Applicants should take an online appointment and visit the PSK at the designated time, date, along with a printout of the appointment slip besides original and photocopy of the required documents. Details of documents/formats are available on official website www.passportindia.gov.in.
Passport Mela and Passport Adalat held on 07/05/2016 & 14/05/2016. Passport Camp and Passport Adalat will be held at Sopore on 04/06/2016 & 05/06/2016.$passportRpoPassport India 2015 - An Year of Smart Citizen Service delivery$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpoThis section is currently not available.$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016$passportRpo29/04/2016