The current opening time of appointments is 11:00 AM.
Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendra(s) under this Passport Office. Click here for details.
- Categories of Applicants allowed as “Walk-In with ARN”
Following mentioned categories of applicants are allowed as “Walk-in Applicants”. Applicants falling under these categories need to register Online, fill in the online application form and generate Application Reference Number (ARN) at least one day in advance before visiting the PSK. Such applicants may visit the PSK with required set of documents and a copy of printed ARN sheet preferably before 12:00 PM
- Applicants for issue of Police Clearance Certificate (PCC)
- Applicant requiring Tatkaal services(Fresh/Reissue cases)
- Applicants for deletion of ECR status in passports without any change in personal particulars
- Applicants for Reissue of passports for inclusion of spouse name in passport
- Applicants with valid passports, seeking new booklets in case of exhaustion of visa pages
- Senior Citizens (above 60 years)
- Minors below 15 years of age whose parents hold valid passports
- Physically challenged persons and
- Central / State Government servants, their spouses and dependant minor children who have " No Objection Certificate" / Identity Certificate
- Applicants can visit Regional Passport Office (RPO) Shimla for enquiry between 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM ONLY from Monday to Friday identified as enquiry days by RPO in a week.
- Press Release for Camp at Kargil on 3rd and 4th August 2015
Passport Camp will be held at Leh this month.$passportRpoPassport Mela will be held at PSKs- Lucknow, Kanpur, Varanasi and Gorakhpur on 8th August, 2015. Passport Camp is being conducted at Aundh (Pune) from 1st July till 30th September 2015, at Darbhanga (Patna) from 17th June to 14th August 2015, at Kargil (Sringar) on 3rd and 4th August 2015 and at Dhanbad (Ranchi), Chamarajnagar (Bangalore) on 8th and 9th August 2015. ** Passport Adalat will be conducted at RPO Pune on 5th Aug 2015. Please refer 'Passport Office Page' section for more details. ** Common Service Centers (CSC) may be availed for filling and uploading application forms, payment of applicable fee and scheduling of appointment, at a nominal charge not exceeding Rs. 100/-. ** Handwritten passports or passports with 20 yrs validity should be replaced as they are not machine readable passports.$passportRpo
| Designation || Name || Phone No. || Fax No. |
| Passport Officer || Firdous Iqbal || 0194-2500375,2500173,2500374 || 0194-2500373 |
| DPO || || || |
| Nodal Officer for RTI || || || |
| Nodal Officer for Grievance || || || |
| Officers Up to APO |
| Shri Bipin Kumar, APO |